Thursday, February 26, 2015

Evil Portent For Madonna! Satan Pushes Madonna Down The Steps! Why Does Racist Madonna Use Nigger Dancers For Black Devils??

Black Devils & Madonna


Madonna ended up putting on a performance that was memorable for all the wrong reasons, when she was pulled off the stage backwards as she closed out Wednesday night's BRIT Awards 2015. With the final, much-anticipated performance of the night singing Living For Love, Madonna failed to untie her cape in time for her dancers to rip it away as she took to the stage at London's 02 Arena. The 56-year-old looked shocked - and briefly stopped singing - after she fell down a set of stairs, but picked herself back up and continued to the end. Explaining the embarrassing gaffe via her Instagram page after coming off stage, the legendary singer laughed off the incident and said her Armani cape was simply tied 'too tight'. She wrote: 'Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I'm fine! #livingforlove.' Ironic lines including 'pick me up' and 'I'm gonna carry on' featured in the singer's performance as she battled to the end in her elaborate matador-inspired costume. Daily Mail Read More>>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment