Saturday, August 4, 2018

Evil Portent For America! Escaped Goats Run Through Boise, Eat Everything In Sight...


BOISE -- A herd of goats caused a stir Friday morning after they escaped their enclosure and went on a snacking tour through a West Boise neighborhood. Residents say the 118 adult and baby goats first showed up on Summerwind Drive off of Five Mile Road at about 7 a.m. Ben Dunn said he found out about the goat invasion when his mother rousted him from his bed."My mom was shaking me up like crazy, and she was like 'Ben, come outside!' and I was like 'what, what?'" he said. "I looked out, and I was like, 'oh dang.'"The hungry herd moved from lawn to lawn, chewing down grass, munching on rosebushes and stripping low-hanging branches bare. "Half the neighborhood's lawn has been cut - I mean, mowing for free!" Dunn said. "It's kind of funny to see them in the road a ton, like not even caring about the cars." The goats quickly attracted a crowd, as neighbors emerged to snap photos and pet the friendly goats. Animal Control officers responded with a single truck, but quickly realized that would not be enough. Source


No comments:

Post a Comment